- Easy, simple, and convenient nail art - You can easily enjoy nail art even if you do not know it well.
- It sticks to your nails with a paper - thin layer felling thick - So you can feel as if cared by a nail artist in a nail shop.
- You can only dip it in water for ten seconds - It is possible to naturally express watercolor painting on your nails.
HOW TO USE?
- After applying nail color or base coat, dry it completely and then use it.
- Cut with a scissor or a knife the design that you want.
- Dip it into water for about ten seconds and then pull it out.
- Push it slightly with your hand to separate a film from it.
- Attach it on your nail so that it can stick completely to the spot you want.
- Apply top coat on it for the sake of its clearer and long-lasting color.