AL Series Duck Egg Handmade Soaps
This variant is currently sold out
Looking to see some serious results for your skin? Our new handmade soaps are no yolk! Choose from three egg-ceptional formulas for all your skin care concerns. Our Charcoal soap uses a combination of charcoal extract and duck egg white protein to extract toxins and impurities from pores, detoxifying skin to look more clarified and radiant. Our Red Clay soap works to control oil, with superfine red clay particles acting as a suction for excess oil and sebum and duck egg white protein improving skin elasticity, so pores look smaller and skin feels smoother. Our White soap contains hyaluronic acid and argan oil in addition to duck egg white protein to provide soothing hydration to irritated, dry skin.
Size: 120 g
WHAT MAKES IT GOOD?
All soaps are formulated with duck egg white protein to make skin look smoother, tighter, and more radiant. Each soap contains special ingredients targeted to combat dryness, dullness, and enlarged pores.
- Duck Egg White Protein - Tightens pores and is high in collagen and Vitamin A, improving skin elasticity and making skin look youthful and radiant.
- Charcoal - Draws out skin impurities, effectively combatting acne and helping you achieve a flawless complexion
- Red Clay - Rich in minerals that help to soothe skin and absorb excess oil
- Hyaluronic Acid - A powerful source of hydration that makes skin look and feel plump and moisturized.
HOW TO USE?
- Lather soap to make substantial amount of foam.
- Avoiding the eyes and mouth, apply the foam in a thick layer over your problem area or all over the face.
- Leave on until the foam turns into a fine creamy texture.
- Rinse off with lukewarm water.